Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Written in Stone


Our daughter saw this idea on Pinterest - she keeps me current on all the cool ideas. Last time she visited, we painted these rock markers for our vegetable gardens. Painting the words didn't work out so well, so we used a Sharpie. The clear spray coat to seal them smeared the marker. Oops.  We tried clear fingernail polish - worked great!



And yes, if you are wondering, that is snow. A fresh deposit today. I am thinking gardens, and it snows. Yesterday we ate lunch out on the deck in the warm sunshine. This morning, twenty-four degrees with snow. 
My seedlings will have to wait. Much too cold out there for their little toes.


3 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! Brr on the snow! It's cold here in the mornings, but no snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative twosome you and your daughter are! Fun idea. I don't spend alot of time there, but there really are some neat ideas on Pinterest. I've found some great stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I like these painted rocks. My children made the lady-bug years back.
    Karen A.

    ReplyDelete