Monday, September 17, 2012

Join Me in October


A moment of deep change may come unobserved, disguised by the quiet passing of time.

The biggest difference may come in the little things, subtle changes of the heart.

Morgan wonders, as she looks out her window on October first, as the season melds, how she can change.

What would it take to be different by October thirty-first?

For the month of October, I will be posting Morgan’s story each day, short chapters of fiction, showing her transition as she navigates her days and opens her heart to life around her.

Will you join me? I would love to have you come along on the journey.







2 comments:

  1. I'll be here!! Love the button artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining me - I am excited to have you along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete